China University of Geosciences (CUG) provides "Belt and Road" special Elite scholarships (hereinafter referred to as CUG Elite Scholarship) for elite graduate students to reward those international students who make outstanding contributions to society and scientific progress. This award is given to master and Ph.D. students who are self-funded.
CUG awards International Students Presidential Elite Scholarship who has excellent academic background and language proficiency. Applicants must be from the belt and the road countries; CUG Elite Scholarship is?Partial?Scholarship. Scholarship awardees are exempted from tuition or accommodation fees for the first year.
3) Have one year Chinese language study at CUG or have TOEFL &IETLS certificate and record. (Give a priority)
Application?Time: January?to?10th-June?of per year.
Application procedure for CUG Elite Scholarship:
3) CUG admission committee will determine the final results of the admission according to the application documents students submitted. The admission notice and Visa Application Form (JW202) will be sent to the winners at the end of June.
1. Enrollment Application Form for International Students of CUG (only for school scholarship or self-funded students). Please fill out the form in English or Chinese.
2. Notarized?master’s certificate and undergraduate certificate (If the original text is not in Chinese, a notarized translation should be provided).
3. Master’s and bachelor’s?transcripts?(If the original text is not in Chinese, a notarized translation should be provided).
4. Study?plan?or?research?proposal?detailing how applicant will combine previous study experience with research in China. (In?Chinese?or?English)
5. Two signed recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors, at least one must be from the university where the applicant obtained his or her diploma.
6. Copies of the Photocopy?of?Foreigner?Physical?Examination?Form valid in half year?(the?original?copy?should?be?kept?by?the?applicant).?
7. A copy of the personal information page of the applicant’s valid passport.
8. The International Student Economic Guarantee Copy of the passport and work or income certificate of the guarantor.
9. HSK certificates or English language proficiency certificate TOFEL/ IELTS. (Applicants with good language proficiency are preferred)
10. Other materials (supervisor acceptance letter, certificates of awards, published papers and monographs.)
● Consultation and Service
The Admissions Office of International Education College in CUG will reply to all questions in a timely manner.
Admissions Office of International Education College
Tel: 027-67883283/67884939, E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Room211/215, Dangui Building, Lumo Road 388,Hongshan District, Wuhan City(Post Code:430074)