Categories of applicants, term, teaching language
1. Awarded only to Master Degree candidates, the scholarship is valid for 3 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is needed).
2. Most courses are instructed in Chinese.
Criteria and eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
2. Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
3. Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus.
Second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
1. Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
2. Copy of passport (the photo page);
3. YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
4. Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
5. Curriculum vitae or resume;
6. Physical examination form for foreigners;
7. Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
8. Personal statement;
9. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associated professors.??? ???Application Deadline: May 20thevery year
MAILING ADDRESS FOR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
College of International Exchange, Yanshan University
438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, P.R. China. 066004
Tel: +86-335-8047570, +86-335-8053537
Email: [email protected]
Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue