1．The Contents and Standards of Scholarship for International Students of Yangzhou University
Yangzhou University has set up the Scholarship for International students to attract more excellent students from all over the world for the degree study here. YZU Scholarship is for qualified international students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degrees. The Scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation fees for all the degree study. In addition, living allowance will be granted for both Master’s and Doctoral degree ten months a year(exclude Feb and Aug);
For more information, please visit the following website: http://coe.yzu.edu.cn
All the majors in Yangzhou University
3. Application Eligibility for application
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health. Applicants for Ph.D degree program must have Master’s degree(or equivalent) and?be under the age of 50; Applicants for master degree must have bachelor degree(or equivalent) and?be under the age of 40; Applicants for bachelor degree must have high school diploma (or equivalent) and?be under the age of 30.
Jan to June15
5. Application procedure
?Log on to Yangzhou University International Student Service System (https://yzu.17gz.org/member/login.do); Finish the application online and upload all the required documents
(1) Highest Diploma (Documents in languages?other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English).
(2) Transcripts (Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English).
(3) Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two?letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or experts in the related field.
(4) A Study Plan or Research Proposal?from postgraduate applicants（written in Chinese or English）;
(5) The copy of passport information page.
(6) Guarantee Statement
(7) Accommodation Application Form;
(8) Health Insurance Application Form;
(9) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (This form is uniformly printed by the Health and Quarantine Department of China and shall be filled in English. All applicants shall do physical examination for each item according to the relevant requirements. The form will be invalid with incomplete items, no photo, no official stamp or signature of physicians);
(10) The copy of valid HSK4 Certificate or above?.（if available）
The format for Items 6-8, please download from the following website: http://coe.yzu.edu.cn/col/col40385/index.html
7. Contacting Office
International Students Recruitment Section, College for Overseas Education, Yangzhou University
Add: Room 818, Hehuachi Campus, Yangzhou University, 88 South Daxue Road, Yangzhou, Jiangsu, 225009 P.R.China
Email: [email protected](undergraduate)