●Full scholarship includes: tuition, lodging, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance;
Partial scholarship includes tuition.
The website of master programs is: http://ie.hhu.edu.cn/s/104/t/404/9a/11/info170513.htm, the one of doctorate programs is: http://ie.hhu.edu.cn/s/104/t/404/9a/12/info170514.htm
The master applicant should have a bachelor degree or equivalent one; the doctorate applicant should have a master degree or equivalent one.
Jan.1 to May. 30, 2018
The applicant shall fulfill the Hohai online application.
1) Scan copy of passport and visa page;
2) A copy of Diploma and degree (notarized version); Those to be graduated are expected to provide proof of graduation;
3) Related transcripts (original or notarized version);
4) HSK5 certificate for Chinese-taught majors, corresponding English proficiency certificate for English-taught majors;
5) A statement of purpose, including personal experience, the professional background and research plan, 400-800 words；
6) The abstract and content of the applicant’s thesis published if there’s any;
7) Two recommendation letters from (associate) professors;
8) Healthy report.
Add: No.1, Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
Zip Code: 210098
Tel: +86 25 83787955
Fax: +86 25 83787958
Email: [email protected]