To?attract?more?international?students?to study?in?China?Three?Gorges?University, the university will?provide?scholarship?that?only covers full tuition?fee?or partial tuition fee each year; other regular fees shall be paid by students according to the university fees structure. Nevertheless, the final qualification of the scholarship will be determined on the arrival sequence. Any failure in examination or violation of regulations or law will lead to cancellation of scholarship qualification of the next school year.
Programs open for the scholarship application of academic year 2018-2019:
1.?Bachelor of Hydraulic & Water Resources Engineering ?(Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver
2.?Bachelor of Civil Engineering ?(Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver)
3.??Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver
4. ?Bachelor of Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver)
1. 18-25 years old ; Non-Chinese passport holder;
2. Chinese Friendly; in good physical and mental health; hardworking; academic excellence
3. High School Certificate in relevant discipline
4.?Proficiency in English, with good English skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.?
5. The applicant who masters basic Chinese language skill will be preferred.
1. Completed online application form with the applicant’s signature
2. Passport copy (Photo Page?of a valid passport)
3. Copies of the visa page and residence permit if the applicant is in China
4. High School Certificate (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
5. Academic Transcript (A Notarized Copy in English or Chinese language should be attached if the originals are not in English or Chinese)
6. Certificate of Physical Examination
7. Bank statement or affidavit of financial support
8. A video clip of self-introduction?in English within 5 minutes.
Online Application Link：http://lsx.ctgu.edu.cn/
Application deadline: 15th?of July, 2018
Ms. Xiao Ping
Department of International Relations, China Three Gorges University
E-mail: [email protected]?
Address: 8 University Avenue, Yichang, Hubei 443002, China
Tel: +86 717 6394999
Fax: +86 717 6393309