※ Tuition waiver: CNY 5,000 for master’s students and doctoral students; CNY 3,000 for undergraduate students.
※ Stipend: CNY 1,200 per month (totally 10 months).
Please visit http: http://gjy.lut.edu.cn/
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens, have a valid foreign passport and good health.
2. Applicants should have good conduct; comply with Chinese government laws, rules and regulations of the university.
3. HSK or other Chinese language-related certificates unless the program is taught in English.
4. Applicants should have excellent academic performance.
5. Applicants have been awarded a university-funded scholarship.
6.Applicants have not been granted with other Chinese Government Scholarship.
IV. Application time
January 1st to March 30th
Applicants should submit the required documents directly to School of International Education, Lanzhou University of Technology or via post.
VI. Application documents (in duplicate)
1. Application Form for the Silk Road Scholarship of Gansu Province (available at School of International Education or website);
2. Notarized proof of highest level of education;
3. Academic record and school performance by the study-in university;
4. Certificate of University-funded scholarship winner;
5. Photocopy of passport;
6. Valid photocopy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner;
7. Recommendation letter.
VII. Department in charge
School of International Education, Lanzhou University of Technology
VIII. Contact information
International Student Office
School of International Education
Lanzhou University of Technology
36# Pengjiaping Rd., Qilihe district, Lanzhou, Gansu, China.
Post code: 730050